Painter, Mixed Media
b.1964 | New Rochelle, New York
Currently lives and works in Vienna, Virginia.
- March 2020, 4 Artist Show, Perspective & Prose, at Sozo Gallery, North Carolina
- January 2020, Solo Show, The Words, at the Athenaeum, Virginia
- December 2017, Solo Show, Prose, at Gallery43, Georgia
- September 2017, Abstract Invitational Group Show at The Athenaeum, Virginia
- August 2017, Solo Show, Halo, Asbury Dunhill for Sozo Gallery, North Carolina
- September 2016, Abstract Invitational Group Show at The Athenaeum, Virginia
- September 2016, Group Show, Rise Up, at Strathmore Mansion, Maryland
- June 2016, Solo Show, Repression, at Agora Gallery, New York
- August 2015, Group Show, ‘Scapes, at Torpedo Factory, Juried by Elizabeth Peak, Virginia
- April 2015 Solo Show, Spectrum, at Salon Simis, Virginia.
- November 2014 New Members’ Group Show - The N.A.W.A. Gallery, New York.
- September 2014 Art in City Hall, A juried group show that is part of the Mayor’s initiative to promote the talents of local artists. City Hall Alexandria, Virginia
- 2014 Group Shows at the the Torpedo Factory:
- October 2014 Art Now Group Exhibit, Juried by Cory Oberndorfer
- August 2014 Scapes Annual Landscape Group Exhibit, Juried by Olivia Kohler-Maga
- July 2014 All Media Group Exhibit, Juried by Ginger Hammer
- January 2014, Abstract Expressionism, Revisited Group Exhibition, Juried by Anne Marchand
- September 2017, Best In Show for Deliberate Passage - one of nine invited artists for the Abstract Invitational at the Athenaeum, Virginia
- March 2015, 4th Annual All Women Art Exhibition Judged by Aletta de Wal, Special Merit Category. Light Space & Time Gallery
- February 2015, Four Points Contemporary 4th Biannual Competition – Award of Merit
- Ninotch, An Urban Retreat, Tysons Corner, Virginia
- The Asbury, Charlotte, North Carolina
- The Washing Post Review of The Words Solo
- 2017 Saatchi Art Features curated by Katherine Henning:
- September 2017 New Abstracts Collection
- 2016 Saatchi Art Features curated by Rebecca Wilson:
- July 2015 “No.87” Featured in British Vogue, Vogue’s Gallery.
- May 2015 “Kimono I & II” Featured in entryway photo for Elledecor.com’s House Tour of Fashion Stylist Naina Singla.
Representation & Affiliations
- Represented by Contemporain Art Gallery, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Represented by Sozo Gallery, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Represented by Gallery 1930, Birmingham, Alabama
- Represented by Bennett Galleries Nashville, Tennessee
- The National Association of Women Artists, November 2014 Juried Member